Hamilton Pianos History
One of the many piano names controlled by Baldwin Pianos, Hamilton Piano company was established in 1889. With original factories located in Chicago Heights, Illinois, the Hamilton Piano Company was acquired by Baldwin and became one of their largest factories for piano production.
In 1932, the manufacturing of Hamilton pianos moved to Cincinnati, Ohio. After Gibson Guitar purchased the Baldwin Piano Co., the Hamilton pianos name was acquired and used for many pianos produced after 2001.
About Hamilton Piano Company
As one of Baldwin Pianos’ largest factories for producing Hamilton pianos, the Hamilton Piano company was known for uprights, grands and reproducing pianos. The introduction of a reproducing piano was a major advancement of piano technology at the time.
Restoring Hamilton Pianos
Determining whether a piano is worth restoring can be a difficult decision. Many Howard pianos were middle-tier pianos in their heyday in the mid-1900s. To determine whether your Howard piano will increase in value if restored by Lindeblad Pianos, contact us today.
Contact Lindeblad to learn more!