Senior Piano Action Technician
We are seeking a qualified Senior Piano Action Technician. A qualified candidate should have at least 5 years of experience working in the field.
Duties of an Action Technician
Comprehensive work on all mechanical aspects of pianos, including:
- Assembling piano actions
- Regulating piano actions
- Installing and regulating dampers
- Tuning and voicing
- Other duties as assigned
- Work on site in Dover, NJ.
- Full time, 40+ hours a week.
- Track time spent on tasks, using company systems.
- Be able to complete projects within an allotted time frame.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health Insurance from NJ Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Two weeks of paid vacation annually
- Paid Holidays
Please send us your cover letter and résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.