At Lindeblad Piano Restoration, mastered piano refinishing and repairing pianos is our speciality. Day in and day out, pianos are being brought back to life. Pianos that have lost their original beautiful tone and finish can be brought back sounding and looking much finer then when they were first constructed. With the superb quality of the older cabinetry combined with the finer felts, strings, and leathers that are available in today's technology, produces the best of both worlds. Exquisite refinishing on the cabinets is part of the job as well.
If you are specifically interested in restoring a Steinway, look over our Steinway restoration page.
Not only do we sell refinished pianos, but we have a warehouse of pianos that you can pick from to have restored to your own specifications. In addition, give us a description of the type of piano that you would like and we will locate such a piano and refinish it for you. View our inventory.
A piano's restoration involves several stages, each addressing a different aspect of the piano. We've prepared this series of videos to illustrate the work that goes in to each of the major stages of our piano restorations.
Scroll the thumbnails to reveal more video choices.
We handle all the shipping details for you using reliable movers that specialize in handling pianos. Our movers are fully insured, specifically trained, highly experienced, and equipped with purpose-built tools. We contract these proven professionals to transport your instrument with the care it deserves.
You can count on us to restore your piano with excellence and make sure it returns to you safely in perfect condition.
If you choose a comprehensive restoration, your piano will carry our 20 year warranty. If you choose a partial restoration, we will discuss the length of warranty with you, usually 5, 10 or 20 years.
Why Us? There’s more to it than just really amazing restoration work. Here are five of the many reasons to restore with us.
1. Serving since 1920. We’ve been in the piano business for over 90 years. We’re not going anywhere. Our longevity and experience means that we're good at what we do, and we'll be around to service our warranty and to take care of you.
2. Round trip shipping anywhere. We have worked with thousands of clients across North America. View a collection of videos from our many satisfied customers. Also, we’ll deliver any of our pianos from our door to yours for $475 using professional piano movers.
3. Our warranty, as explained above.
4. Our Premier Service. From your initial research, through post-delivery support, it's crucial that you feel comfortable and in control. If you want advice, we advise. If you want time, we give you time. If you know exactly what you want, we'll meet your requirements.
5. We use authentic, high quality parts. We are happy to answer all your questions about selection of parts for your piano.